Okay, got tagged again. This one is 6 things about me that you do not know. Thank you tile lady http://daughterm.blogspot.com/ for thinking of me. (Love the pic of the ladies)! 1. I was a gymnast for 12 years.
2. I was a widow at the age of 24 with two children.
3. I found my biological father at the age of 18.
4. Children, not flowers are my gift in life and I make Super Nanny look stupid.
5. I had a home burn down because of lightning.
6. All of these things have made me the person I am today linking me with the person I need to be with, doing the things that make me happy. No matter the pain that was felt, I would NOT change a thing. God is good! None of this took Him by surprise and since I am created in His image, really, why should I be surprised?! ( I could and should write a book)
I hope that the people I tag will tell us a little about them, I find this interesting.
AND the winners are...........
It can be time consuming, although I like learning about the people I am ALREADY sharing my life with. Relax, enjoy and share!!!