Clicking on the photos will enlarge them :)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friday with Fay

It's 9:55 a.m. here and Fay is in full swing. These are photos from yesterday. As of 8:00 a.m. this morning when I check the rain gauge we have had over 5 inches of rain and she is still going strong. The children found a couple of ways to entertain themselves which was great! Will be back later with another Fay update. Oh, please pray for my daughter and her boyfriend, they are coming to town today from Daytona Beach. We haven't seen them since January.
Hubby picking up Bromeliad that Fay knocked over.

Volleyball with a beach ball in the basement!


Air hockey in the basement!



Wall ball in the basement!




Rain, rain and more rain.





Looks a little stormy huh?






Fay blew over my cactus.
















Just pointed my camera up in the sky to see if I could get the raindrops......

No comments: