Clicking on the photos will enlarge them :)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It is a beautiful tree!
The big old Oak Tree at church, know this one mamajil?

My girls helping sort toys in the Church nursery before Sunday School.


Kalanchoe about to bloom.



Although we have done this project before this is the book that inspired it this evening. Attracting Birds.




Are you kidding me? While I was talking to Rebekah about the book she was reading I noticed this!





We have our pinecones, raffia, peanut butter and bird seed.






Putting the peanut butter on the pinecone.







Rolling the pinecone with peanut butter on it in the bird seed.








The 1st pinecone peanut butter bird feeder.









The 2nd peanut butter pinecone feeder.










The 3rd peanut butter pinecone bird feeder.











I could just eat the rest of the peanut butter and not worry about the last pinecone.












The 4th peanut butter pinecone bird feeder.













Why use the spoon when God gave you useful fingers?

































































With all of this energy maybe I should eat more peanut butter.

No comments: