Clicking on the photos will enlarge them :)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yes, I Walk Around My Yard Every Morning.....

I couldn't believe my good fortune when I was taking my morning walk around the yard. I found this Morning Glory at the edge of our woods. Isn't it beautiful? Then I found a few more things I wanted to share. I'll probably be back later with more.


A pink Zinnia.

Fire Bush


See all of the flower buds on this Angel Trumpet Tree? just to the left on the bottom is a seed pod, can't wait to gather those.



Impatients have just about had it in this heat.




I actually went to see how much more the blooms on the Kalanchoe had opened and this is what I found.





























A lonely Mushroom.

5 comments:

http://shiou.myworldmovie.com said...

Become a rich man from the opportunity, depending on choice!
Immediately free reservation
A simple, fully automated and do not have to face the refusal of the global network marketing system!
2008 as easily the most simple of the most profitable Internet business!
Welcome to! http://shiou.myworlddiscounts.com/ Part-time earn 1,000 U.S. dollars per month
Free login URL: http://shiou.myworldmovie.comUpon completion of sign free! Part-time teaching you how to easily earn 1,000 U.S. dollars per month!
Our system is designed to do everything it can to help YOU succeed.

Leedra said...

Not sure how it happened, but it appears you have a spam comment here.

My walks around my yard (and sometimes my next door neighbor's) is where the majority of my pics come from. You reminded me I have Angel Trumpet Tree, purple like yours, that I need to post.

Darla said...

What do I do about the spam? I love to walk around the yard, actually I do it alot during the day. I have a neighbor that has a beautiful garden and we swap plants all the time, I was thinking this morning I need to take my camera to her house.

Valerie said...

Darla, Just go into your comments and you will see a little trash can. Click and delete the spam comment. I love your pictures. You have made me want to take a walk. I might just do that at the lake this weekend.

Darla said...

Thank you Valerie. A walk around the lake sounds real nice. We ain't gonna be a walkin no where this weekend. Fay is about on top of us.