Clicking on the photos will enlarge them :)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Honesty Award!!




I received an award from http://robbinsnestdownunder.blogspot.com/ a couple of days ago.
The rules for this award are: First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Another award to add to your list of awards. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.


I am going to pass this award on seven blogs as the directions say, although I do not expect you to play along, unless you just want to. I have found that I go forever without any tags or awards and then BAM! they all show up at once. I am sure I have received tags and awards that I have not posted or participated in. You will just have to forgive me, I, like you, don't always feel like playing, I have gardening to do and post about!! On that note, I do appreciate those who think my blog is worthy.









Ten Honest Things About Me:

1. Found my biological father at age 18.

2. I have to have coffee in the morning.

3. I have to have time by myself.

4. Will not tolerate being yelled at.

5. Apparently I have a half brother I have never met.

6. Have the best stepdad in the entire world. (I refer to him as my Dad)

7. I miss my Mom.

8. Hate it when my dreams show me what will happen in real life.

9. Have learned to listen to my inner voice. Gut instinct.

10. Have an addiction when it comes to gardening.

12 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

Darla,
Thanks for thinking of me! You're very sweet!
Hugs,
Cathie

Val said...

I am so honored and yes, I will participate. It may take me a few days but I will do it. I promise. Thank you for being such a good blogging friend. I wish I had been one of the 3 to sign up on your PIF!!! Love ya!

Mamajil said...

Thanks for the award, I will play soon, first I am going to finish the 10 posts about the kids... :)
Take care!! Oh and about you having never met Ramsey....that needs to be rectified email me the next day off the girls get and maybe y'all can come to lunch! :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Thanks Darla for thinking of me. I will try my best to answer this one soon. My being honest list could include: "Being addicted to: food, birds, waterfalling, George, etc.etc.etc. ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Rosemarie said...

Thank you!!!! You are so sweet. Of course I will play and pass it along. Give a few days to feel better and I will do it.

George said...

Darla,I haven't been visiting your blog for long, but I do feel the award is well-deserved. Congratualtions.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a well deserved award Darla! :)

Susie said...

Congrats on your award Darla and thanks for my nomination. Every time I read something about you I am amazed.

Dorothy said...

Hi Darla,
I think your blog deserves all the awards! I enjoyed reading the ten things about you, some I didn't know and then some I did,... like the one about you being addicted to gardering ☺

Anonymous said...

I usually find my time to participate in things like this sometimey too - sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Still, it is a nice way to get to know the people behind the blogs when you can.
:-) Thanks for sharing a part of you.

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Are you talking about me?? All of these things seem like they are things I would say.

Wicked Gardener said...

If my dreams showed me what would happen in real life, I'd be in SO much trouble. (And I would suddenly be able to fly!)